September 14, 2006

They're Here... All Your Tubes Are Belong To Us. - #14


I happened to wander into a demolition site, somewhere I guess I shouldn't have been. Somewhere in DUbai that no longer exisits, it used to be a shopping Oasis...

I came across these three guys huddled together looking as if they were discussing world domination and were trying to work out where they had gone wrong...

This planet was too hot, not the plesant green and blue ball like the pictures they had seen.

Was invasion really the best plan anymore? They decided that invasion was best left to others...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice view~~
:)
my have a big wish that our world is keeping peaceful for ever!!
...jing

Irredento Urbanita said...

It's good destroy and then rebuilt on it.

Greetings from PerĂº

Meg said...

Great shot and story - haven't they told you the little green men are already here - ooopps, are they little blue men?

Felicia said...

Hi from San Diego. So sad that these guys are missing out on the shopping that was once there!

Anonymous said...

very hot place...I guess

Marie McC said...

OMG! My first thought was it looked like a war zone. Then when I read the post, it went from horrifying to funny! Good one!

Unknown said...

Oh my... whatever it is, i can't help but imagine destruction. hopefully they'll think of peace... =)

Good shot and funny post too.

Anonymous said...

Very funny. I enjoyed the post.

Sadia said...

I agree! These canistors really do look like they are discussing something important and the one in the front looks like he's telling us to "step away" and that "there's nothing to see here". I'm amazed you could find such personality in such destruction. You have a really great eye. Keep it up!