August 29, 2007

Parking For Praying - #363


... where as I'm quite often praying for parking... ok, that was a cheap line... although I will admit that I'm somewhere near being athiest. The one thing about that club is nobody is out to protect your rights. I think that's a bit of a relief, I don't like people speaking on my behalf all the time... having said that, this mosque is slapbang centre Bur Dubai and in traffic mayhem - so fair play to the parking protection for those seeking to pray.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Nice one. I really love your photos.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Great Picture.

Don't know how I stumbled on your site but Im glad I did :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, this photo is pretty nice!

Dubai travel deals said...

Nice one. Lovely photo.It's really beautiful picture.I like it very much.Thanks...

dubai apartments said...

Dubai is the great place and I am willing to go there for the holidays. So just gathering the information so rental apartments so we can enjoy our holidays.

Basheer Ahamed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.