A very decent dining option - The Glasshouse @ Hilton Dubai Creek. Particularly good salad with black pudding and poached egg...
It is over shadowed a little with its neighbour Verre, which is Scottish chef Gordon Ramsay's Dubai restaurant. I was invited to dine there tonight and it was actually Gordon Ramsay that was overseeing the kitchen. I love food, but alas, the invitation did not include paying for me and as, allegedly, Dubai's best restaurant, with, allegedly, one of the world's best chefs in residence... it was a little pricy - so Bluey unfortunately had to decline graciously...
What's the best restaurant in your city?
(Should you care at all, in Dubai my 5 favourite places to eat currently are:
1) Barbeque at Jebel Ali beach including prawns, tuna steak & koftah
2) Coconut Grove - Sri Lankan / Kerala / Goan cuisine @ Rydges Plaza
3) Manhattan Grill - The Wagyu Beef Tenderloin @ Grand Hyatt
4) Al Safadi - Lebanese home delivery
5) Andiamo! - Friday brunch Italian style, fine wine and antipasti)
Anyways, I digress.
PS Michael - This is number 3 bar / restaurant at least - I expect you to keep a note :)