September 01, 2006

Desert Hunter - #1




Dubai Daily Photo is born...

A daily blog of photos taken in and around Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The photos that will be posted here will all be:

1) Taken by myself
2) Taken in Dubai or within a few hours drive from Dubai

The first shot here is one I wanted to start with in order to show a side of Dubai that not everyone thinks of when they consider Dubai. It is not all skyscrapers, glitz, dust, heat, etc... Dubai can be traditional, natural and beautiful, however you do have to make some effort to find it...

I hope to show as many sides of Dubai, its people, buildings, landscape, vistas and more as we go on from here.

Hope you like them and hope you keep coming back form more.

Thanks to Eric and all the daily photo people around the world for such a great project.

13 comments:

Denton said...

Welcome to the daily photo family and greetings from Greenville, South Carolina. I look forward to your photos. I like that you started with tradition.

edwin s said...

What a stunning shot to start Dubai DP! Welcome and we look forward to more stunners Bluey!

Anonymous said...

Very strong opening!
Welcome!
You can count on me a regular visitor

All the best

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family! Wow exotic Dubai! I will surely come back for more! :)

DXBluey said...

Hi Denton, Edwin, Lachezar & Anne,

Thanks for the great comments! I am keen to show all I can from Dubai, traditional, new, odd, nice, glitz and grime!

Thanks for the welcome I'll do my best to keep the shot standard as good as I can...

Cheers.

JaamZIN said...

welcome to the DP world:) I am very curious of the Dubai photos.

Magnus Nystedt said...

Cool idea!

"2) Taken in Dubai or within a few hours drive from Dubai"

So that includes pretty much all of the Emirates then, depending on how fast you drive? ;-)

Michael Salone said...

It's so great to see Dubai here and this photo is an excellent start!

DXBluey said...

Emirates - Ha! I guess you are right - keep an eye on me to check I don't stray too far...!

Michael - thanks! Hope you visit often to check on the state of the UAE...!

Kris said...

I've always been curious about Dubai and hope to visit some day. Glad you've join us :)

Jhon said...

I think its great building in Dubai, if you looking Dubai Real Estate Property, you can go there.

Johan Silver said...

Desert Safari Dubai perfect place for the families . There are so many god points there to enjoy but i like Desert Safari.

Rina Millie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.